Let our reindeer take you to ice river to experience one of the most popular leisure time activity for local´s in Lapland.
After 20 minute’s sleigh ride we arrive nearby river where you first learn the best fishing techniques and then try your fortune. If you are lucky, you get to cook your own catch on open fire and take memorable pictures to your holiday album. Before returning back to the farm, we gather around the big fire place to grill sausages and enjoy coffee with sweet pastries. At the farm you get to feed the reindeer with your host.
Please note that we reserve the right to amend the program content without notification, due to safety issues if needed. In early winter, nearby river might not have frozen properly and therefore, we might need to arrange reindeer sleigh at the farm and go for a nearby lake by car.
- Duration: 2,5 hours
- Price: 70€/children, 120€/adults
- Availability: From January on request. Please, select a date in calendar and submit a request quote (no transaction)
- Group size: Min. participants 4
- Difficulty: Easy. All ages welcome
- Meeting point and time: Jaakkola reindeer farm, 10 minutes before excursion departure